• WST combines the benefits of both pulse and pulse reverse
rectifiers, allowing users to program in “rests” within the forward
and/or reverse pulses. This drastically improves the throwing
power on very high aspect ratio applicatons.
• WST allows the user to run a multi-frequency waveform with up to
five (5) pulse/pulse reverse waveforms each second.
• The WST multi-frequency waveform eliminates the need for
“batching” cycles and the ongoing demand for process
• 95% of all WST users require only 1 or 2 waveforms for ALL
products in their factory.
• WST eliminates the worries about cable inductance common with
single-frequency, square waveform PPR rectifiers and, therefore,
the need for costly coaxial cable.
• New or refurbished WST systems are available.
• WST Makes pulse plating SIMPLE!!!
Download Data Sheet