RACK PLATING SYSTEMS
Our equipment offerings for RACK PLATING are the most diverse in the industry!
Unlike competitors with limited product designs, since 1995 we’ve successfully integrated equipment and
technology from our long-term Strategic Partners into our designs and systems. With a significantly broader
range of products, we objectively determine the appropriate and cost effective solutions for your particular needs.
BTA has "NO AXE TO GRIND" in the flexible way we approach your Rack System needs and budget.
BTA’s Rack Plating Equipment Solutions include:
• Stainless Steel "Mini" Hoists **
** Available with Environmental Enclosures
• Steel and Stainless Cantilevered (Side-arm) Hoists **
• Steel and Stainless Railrider Hoists
• Overhead Cranes
• Carousel, RTMs (Return Type Machines)
Energy-Conserving Designs are a Specialty
Integral to the system’s success is state-of-the-art controls
By minimizing losses from heated tanks, and dramatically reducing exhaust cfm (often by more than 80%), we deliver significant savings in recurring heated make-up air and energy consumption, especially in Northern U.S. & Canada.
For more than 20 years, we have exclusively utilized AUCOS control systems. All systems are available with:
• Flexible, Production-Scheduling/Optimized Controls
• Advanced real-time simulation/verification of layout and
• Optimized concurrent processing of widely varying process
recipes and dwell times. Unlike less intelligent “dynamic
scheduling systems”, there is no need for part/fixture
• Superior, in-depth fault diagnostics
• Global, modem service (PC front-end & PLC), available 24/7
• Extensive part database, enhanced control & traceability
• Available in UNIX, LINUX & Windows platforms
• High accuracy infra-red & laser hoist positioning systems